Tuesday, June 8, 2010

First try at Creating Animations!

This afternoon the Pod 2 Digikidz worked with Ms F to create animations in Kid Pix. We each had a different idea and we found out some were trickier to do than others! These were: melting hokey pokey ice cream, kingfisher catching a fish, rugby ball being kicked, cow eating hay, cake baking in the oven, sheep eating hay, drinking a glass of L&P.

Here are 4 finished animations by GV, KCS, CA and KA and the rest will be posted as soon as they are finished. Do you know what each animation is about? We are going to add audio next time, do you think that would make our work even better?

Some of our ideas were linked to our Kiwiana inquiry for this Term.  Can you tell which ones these are?







5 comments:

  1. Your animations are fabulous! How clever you are! I thought it was really easy to see which one was which, but I think that the audio could possibly make these even more interesting. I will be interested to see. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your kiwiana animations Digikidz! My favourite is the L&P because I grew up ner there. In Te Aroha. Did you know we had Lemon and Te Aroha as well? That was a secret that was toooo well kept I think ;)

    Keep up the great work.
    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these animations are super cool! We really enjoyed watching them. It is great seeing the pictures moving, rather than a single picture from kidpix. From Room 6

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Pod 2 Digikidz and Ms Fair on your amazing animations. These look really tricky to do, I love the rugby ball being kicked over the goals.

    I showed Room 11 the great animations that Room 10 at Pt England did on volcanoes and guess what we are doing tomorrow with the Pod 3 digikidz - animations. We will visit your blog to show them the amazing things you have been doing. I hope they turn out as good as yours.

    Great work.
    Mrs P

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great animations! I really liked the one of the ice cream melting in the sun. I really like hokey pokey ice cream - it's my favourite, so it was a great kiwiana choice!

    It looks like you have all worked very hard on these - keep up the amazing work! Miss Signal

    ReplyDelete